COVID-19 Impact on Financial Aid Office
The EOU Financial Aid Office will be conducting business as usual! We are here to assist you with all of your financial needs.
- If you need to turn in documents to the Financial Aid Office, please fax them to 541-962-3661, use our secure document upload email@example.com, or mail them to us via USPS.
- Financial Aid Counselors are available by phone, email, or video chat.
- We are currently working off campus in response to the coronavirus outbreak and will be returning calls remotely. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message and we will get back to you within the next 24 business hours.
- For coronavirus updates at EOU, event changes, FAQs and cancellations, visit eou.edu/coronavirus/.
- For current Federal Student Aid coronavirus and forbearance info for students, borrowers, and parents, visit studentaid.gov.
504 Gateway Time-out
We encourage all students to apply for financial aid by filing a Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®). Our federal school code is 003193.
Financial Aid Award Guide
Table of Contents
First Steps in Applying for Financial Aid
Step 1: FSA ID
An FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
Did you forget your username for your login (FSA ID) right as you were trying to fill out the FAFSA® form? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Step 2: Fill out the FAFSA® Form
Do you have unanswered questions about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) process?
Get in-depth information about the FAFSA®
Remember that you must file a FAFSA® for each year you attend and for which you want to receive Federal financial aid.